VVVVVVVOT - PC World, Dixons and Curry's No Worries Vouchers

I have been rather fortunate and landed up with some vouchers for the Dixons group. (PCW, Dixons, Currys).

I want to get a Road Angel 2, but none of these stock it.

How do i change £500 of vouchers into cash?

I could find someone that is going to spend that much in any of the above and swap?

Anyone planning on venturing out to spend money this weekend and fancy doing me a favour?

Mark.

87 RR V8 EFI
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

You'll make a loss, but ebay will shift them for you...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

If you're after a decent GPS based SCD (Safety Camera Detector) then don't get the Road Angel. There are better options.

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

->If you're after a decent GPS based SCD (Safety Camera Detector) then don't

->get the Road Angel. There are better options.

Road Angel, the microsoft of the SCD world ;-)

Reply to
Geoff

You could always stand outside and ask those going in?

Won't be me though, as I have a personal policy of _never_ buying from DSG Retail outlets.

Reply to
Mother

Yes and WinME at that ;)

Reply to
Darren Griffin - PocketGPSWorld.Com

On or around Tue, 01 Nov 2005 17:19:17 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

I try to avoid 'em. Crap hi-fi from dixons ages ago followed by loads of hassle to get a refund...

Reply to
Austin Shackles