WANTED HARMONIC BALANCER

Does anyone have a Harmonic balancer spare that they want to sell me? I have a 76 Rangie standard 3.5 V8 in need of a replacement one. From Australia would be good, but am interested in one from anywhere. Regards, Richard.

Reply to
john smith

Don't know about that but I have an old harmonium I don't want.

Reply to
Larry

On or around Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:00:03 +0100, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

does it work? I've always fancied one of them...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

My Rangie makes a lovely Melody allready thanks....

Reply to
john smith

There are some bum notes but by and large it is servicable.

Reply to
Larry

On or around Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:08:38 +0100, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

wot sort is it? one with pedals to make it go?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It was made in 1901 so far as I know, American, with pedals and varios stops. Very heavy and lives up three flights of stairs. would probably fit in the back of a series or defender, but never in a disco.

Reply to
Larry

On or around Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:56:30 +0100, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

I've got a trailer...

mind, no idea where I'd put it. I've just always fancied having one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

The next big problem is that it is up three flights of steps and no lift. If you want it though, make me an offer, because it has to go someway or another.

Reply to
Larry

On or around Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:20:49 +0100, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

how heavy, what dimensions, roughly? how many largeish types do you reckon it'd take to get it downstairs[1] - it must, after all, have gone up...

oh, and whereabouts in the country?

still no idea where it'd live here mind.

[1] in one piece
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Dimensions are depth 24" - length 45" - height 39". as to weight I cannot put it on the bathroom scales, I would say it ways less than a piano of similar size. My brother and I manhandled it up the stairs more than 15 years ago and he swore then he never wanted to see it again.

Two strong people could get it downstairs but you would have to be careful and I don't fancy being one of the two people, it would be easier if it were strapped up I suppose.

I live in Coventry

Reply to
Larry

How?