Harmonic Balancer Install

I threw both of the drive belts on my 95 tacoma (4 cylinder 2.4L) when I tried to replace them I found my harmonic balancer was busted. I've ordered one and am preparing to replace it I was wondering if I have to have the puller to get the old one out and install the new one or if I can "finesse" it out. Also can anyone guess if I will need to take my radiator out to get the clearance I need to remove it. Since I'm a novice, oil changes, plugs, belts, the occasional alternator, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt Medlin

Reply to
rugermatt