Waxoyl Bulhead etc

Having just bought a Defender 2003, I would be interested in any advice with Waxoyl. The chasis has been done and a very thorough job. However I would like to Waxoyl the Doors, Bulkhead and other sections.

What are the best ways to get wax into the bulkhead, should I drill it somwhere, or do I need to remove the dash, are there any other areas I should pay attention.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks Duncan

Reply to
Duncan

Hi Duncan

When I did my series bulkhead I squerted the wax oil through the door hinge screw holes as for the door frames they will probablry need drilling.

Icky

Reply to
icky

Same here - and there are quite a few holes to get in along the top rail of the bulkhead already there. If not then you can drill from the engine bay side.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Thanks for the advice, I will give it a go when I get it back from the Main Dealers where it is having to have the bottoms of the doors repainting as they have gone rusty. Not good for a 3 year old car

Reply to
Duncan