Well I never !!

How kind of you to share it with us all !

personally I would make as much as I could not tell a soul and repair my 110 with all that lovely dosh.

tell you what you post me the dollar bills as a loan and I'll pay you back when I win !

Reply to
Hirsty's

And this is relating to what exactly?

Reply to
David French

David French posted ...

My guess, as Hirsty is on NTL, is that his server doesn't drop spam posts .. and he's replying to one ... daft .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Hirsty's posted ...

er .. is that aimed at me, or an admission of guilt .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx