new radio cd player

I'm looking for help finding a in dash receiver CD player. For my 1989 Range Rover Help

Reply to
Tom Wallace

What sort of money ? I would go for an MP3 / CD player like the Kenwood I fitted in the Disco saves you having multichanger as you can fit ten albums on one disc - you can also get an MP3 10 disk changer for it and in effect have 110 albums on tap !!

the head unit was only £140 incuding post from

and their service was exellent - they even do the leads for converting vehicle looms

Reply to
StaffBull

theyre doing one for £120 now bloody typical !!

Reply to
StaffBull