Alarm Alarm Alarm!!

I have a 1995 Defender 90 and want to fit an alarm. Does anyone have any recomendations or suggestions on what to look for? They seem to start at about £30 and go up & up! Will any fit, or are there specifics I should be looking for?

Thank you

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Twas Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:35:13 -0000 when "Jon" put finger to keyboard producing:

how about a genuine one, just seen this on ebay...]

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.