Wet footwell in Discovery

Very true!

Is it just me, or are cars going beyond the joke these days? I suppose it's "fashion", but for example, to me, the latest Micra, Primera, Fiats, Fords, and others, quite simply, look absolutely hideous compared with their previous models. Whereas, currently, the Land Rover's aren't doing so bad.

I'm not so sure that by pushing the models up into the next higher price bracket (because they are so much more expensive to make) is the right thing to do all the time, because one then risks loosing practicality over fashion status symbol thingys?

Reply to
Llandrovers!

In message , Tim Hobbs writes

My 98 Defender gets wet on floor of passenger side and it's not the aircon or the heater matrix - it only happens when it's raining.

Reply to
hugh