Gutted!

Buggerit! We can't come to the unofficial weekender now. I have just landed a very nice contract for my business that means I am now working evening until 8pm & Sundays all day! It's a bloody big job for us & I really couldn't let it go.

Well cheesed of for one reason & well happy for another!

It's a shopping centre in Keighley that is having it's fire alarm replaced, you have to keep the old one going until the end! Not an easy job & has to be done out of hours.

Bugger, maybe next time then!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

During stardate Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:16:21 +0100, "Nige" uttered the imortal words:

There goes the fire marshal then.. ;0)

Any one got a Landie Fire tender, only Austins Cranking up the barbie and he's not grilling celary.

:0)

Lee D

--

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

have to keep the old one

Funny you should say that, I was in there a fortnight ago last monday and there were two guys with ceiling panels up threading in new cabling for a new smoke detector.

Reply to
wayne

Shall I keep your deposit then ? Sorry you can't make it, but I understand completely.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

That will have been Bob & Stuart then! Or me & Steve!

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

Yeah, dont worry, I'll be there some time!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

so Nige was, like...

Shame. I was looking forward to meeting the owner of the rudest spamtrap in the UK.

As you say, some other time. :-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman