Got one!!!!

It ended right in the middle of yesterdays football!!!!

Not a bad price, got history up to 99k

Just needs a rear screen & a good service!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:30:52 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

coo, shiney.

and ain't there lots of space in the rear seats :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Cant wait, the rear seats are mental! Got a funny feeling it's gonna be a minter. One went today for double the price! It had another 40k on the clock too!

A name, a name, my 110 for a name...............

Be getting converted to coils in the first week, the 'puters & bags are worth a mint!

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

During stardate Sun, 9 Oct 2005 21:49:08 +0100, "/\\/ / & E" uttered the imortal words:

Nige are you ok?? you look really ill.... I'd take this weekend off and get some R and R..... you really need to borrow a Caravan and get out in the sticks!

Looks nice...shame about the tailgate.... 2 weeks earlier you could have swapped it for the one I put on Alfie before I traded him in... typical init.. Still I can recommend Them Richard sells £299 Ally glazed.

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Nige at snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote on 9/10/05 4:30 pm:

Chatham is just up the road from my Mum's house. Bruce always liked the look of the LSE, but not very practical with four kids. Love the colour of the leather and we've always liked green Land Rovers!

Reply to
Nikki

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Austin Shackles blithered:

Is that ngine size rite?

Reply to
GbH

yep....the LSE's had the 4.2 and a whole new batch of engine problems ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

In news:didhdb$hrg$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com, Neil Brownlee blithered:

Live and learn.

Reply to
GbH

Go on then Neil, what are the main problems then?

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

Nige,

Similar to the later 4.6's - porous blocks, dodgy liners etc. Nothing you can avoid with a Rover V8 - but the 4.2 was a tadge more likely to suffer due, I think, to the way it was made (ISTR it is not cross bolted like the

4.6...).
Reply to
Neffalump

Like you say, nothing you can avoid!

Plenty of alternatives around if it does go pop!

Reply to
/\/ / & E