Any volunteers to change a flat tyre ?

Courtesy of Alan,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

LOL, why didn't they just keep driving?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I wondered that - and they had two tyres knackered by the look of it. Clearly they had others in the party - the miserable buggers who just took pictures of it....So I wondered what happened next ?

Steve

Reply to
steve

Lunch break?

Reply to
EMB

LOL, I liked the look on the occupants faces ... I think I'd have buggered off sharpish, ruined tyre/wheels or not ... or buggered off before they had got that close ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

In message , Steve Taylor writes

Spray with WD40??

Reply to
hugh

Gaffer tape the larger holes first thobut.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Three, by my count: 0011, 0022 and 0055 are right rear, 0044 is right front, and I think 0066 is left front.

Oops!

Reply to
Rich B

Don't be silly - lions don't rust.

Reply to
Rich B

the Lions are in trouble with H&S no HiVis ! Derek

Reply to
Derek

I think you'd see their teeth from a bloody long way off....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Probably the lion's too.

Reply to
GbH

I reckon the gorgeous woman in that back had brown undies after pic

Normally lions ignore the visitors, and just lie there doing nothing, at least that's been my experience. On the whole I think I prefer it that way, although it would probably have been fun to be in one of the other vehicles watching (yes, and taking pics)

Reply to
madhatchetman

On or around Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:58:08 +0100, "Rich B" enlightened us thusly:

and the lion in 55 is attacking the spare.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I found it myself one day quite recently and reposted it, I'd never seen it previously despite hanging around here for about 7 years or so!

Ooh bad choice of words.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ooo Matron what a carry on. Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:19:00 +0100, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

heh. 's not really worth the effort, is it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I suppose it depends on what tows your boat :-p note no safety chain tho' provisions are made for attachment . On the whole I think it falls in line with 'that' image best left where it is - undisturbed. Derek

Reply to
Derek

That's identical to my 90 !! 1998 300tdi CSW.. 81,000 miles.. for sale.. open to sensible offers, located near Wakefield.

Reply to
Robin

Does yours come with the wildlife attached to the rolling gear too?

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor