Whats the bolt comp.

Ok I managed to loose a bolt. It's the one on the V8 which holds the Dip stick clamp and actually fastens into the one off head bolts.

Any one know what it is? Can't find it on my parts lists.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Is it 255202 - holds 614585 clamp in place? Shown on the cylinder block page of the SIII manual.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yep, got the clamp, do you carry these Richard , hardly seems worth an order.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:39:51 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

The bolt is a 1/4" UNF, IIRC, about 3/8" long or so.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You going to the AGM?

If so, I'm pretty sure Warren will know - and have a spare...

Reply to
Mother

Reply to
Tom Woods

Or a 50-50 mix of Fog and Engine bay ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It's a Land Rover only part - I can get one, but from Austin's reply it's nothing special - I expect I've got something in stock, somewhere..........

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Sorted , I went past the darkside on my way back from a job.... got one too long (255206) but I'll get my chopper out.

Cheers,

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Im sure my 101 had fog inside it the other morning as i peered in the windows when i walked past it.

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:45:44 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

fnaaar.

Reply to
Austin Shackles