Whats this on my Discovery 300tdi please...

Hi,

Hopefully this will work (fingers crossed..)

Can anyone tell me what this is on my '95 300TDi Discovery and what does it do. The black pipe coming out of it goes down along the wing and plugs into a module by the bottle jack that has 2 other similiar pipes plugged into it. It's a '96 model if that makes any difference.

I don't think it's the EGR because there's no electronics plugged on the end....

Thanks.

Reply to
Datch

datchworthdisco

I think you'll find it WAS the EGR but its had bits removed and been bodgied?(sp) up to make it look the full part.

Reply to
Jason.Goods

Thinking back to when I had a 95 v8, it was something to do with the cruise control. I remember the dealer looking at it when we had a problem.

Reply to
Russ