Which LPG system for Discovery?

Have had various quotes for fitting LPG to our Discovery.

Prins, OVML,LandiRezno are only three of the makes and all of them were about the same price apart from the Prins, which was more expensive but came with a 2 year warranty.

So for a year 2000 Discovery, are there any makes which suit it better or are they pretty much all the same?

Reply to
Nikki

On the same subject - I have a similar request for BMW 4.4 (not the new Jag unit) powered Range Rover 3.....

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Nikki, am having issues with mine at the moment (2000 4.0 auto), it has an OMVL Dream 21N system. Performs fine at all conditions except rolling back onto the throttle at low rpm. it's been down to the main importers and they can't suss it out as there have been many of these vehicles converted using this system with no probs. Awaiting wiring info from italy at the moment, to do some checks on the harness - we think it may be an incorrectly assembled harness, with a couple of the injectors crossed and hence firing out of sequence. FWIW, the Prins system is good, BUT - if there are any issues, prins gas will not sell their data leads and software (and they are security coded to each other and the installed computer as well!!) to anyone that isn't a prins installer, trained and certified by them. Looked into getting prins datalead etc for a couple of potential customers, but it's a "closed shop". As far as I know from talking to various prins customers, the dealers can and will stitch you for around £100 per time to hook up and diagnose. Badger.

Reply to
Badger