Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Sat, 14 May 2005 17:22:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk enlightened us thusly:

why, is it broken?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Likely some of the info I put onto it is wrong, wouldn't be the first time heheh

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Some of the links are iffy, stuff like SERIES1 instead of SERIESI etc. I was getting 404's until I thought of retyping some of them in upper case in a similar style to the pages that did work :)

Have a good mooch about, you'll soon see the ones that aren't working right :) Not necessarily from the home page either, for example, clicking on 'gearbox' from the Series II page gives a 404 whereas it works from the home page.

Sorry to piss on the cake etc, apart from that, nice useful site :)

Reply to
wayne

hmm, yea, there was a problem when I copied from a backup the website to my hard drive, it made some stuff upper-case and thus fecked with the navigation, I altered some of the links to use the upper case but it wasn't thorough, when I have the time I'll change everything to lower case as it was supposed to be and reupload it.

you can tell I'm a photographer by trade and not a website designer eh..

cheers wayne.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Sun, 15 May 2005 10:48:46 +0100, MVP enlightened us thusly:

wot's with the breast cancer lot not wanting anything to do with the Great Calendar Project, then? miserable bunch.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

run by a bunch of monkeys it seems, had another email from them the other day, seems my main work of shooting nekkid wimmin might upset some folks. they've now backed-down but insist we don't use their logo, in other words they'll accept our money but won't be seen to support us. *sigh*.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Not a lot for them to smile about most of the time, I suppose.

Reply to
wayne