Whrirr whirrr 101 Front Diffs

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

H'mmm couldn't wait.. took it of and went for a run with the Diff lock on (Presume it wouldn't do owt otherwise.)

The run is much quieter but I did notice when turning hard there was clunking coming from the diff.... now I'd guess this is not normal? At least it's not normal on a series, but then this is a completely different bag of spanners.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There are firms around that make their business out of reconditioning propshafts. Eveything from the bits that you can do yourself like changing the UJs to replacing the splined portions and rebalancing.

My experience has been that they can be very cost-effective. There's almost certainly one near you. No harm in enquiring.

Reply to
Dougal