Disco floor

Not related to what certain folk do friday night but whats the going rate for a rear floor panel for a Disco (mk1 tdi 200) I reckon about £ 50 plus vat Derek

Reply to
Derek

Can't speak for any one else, but £55.22 inc VAT here.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

It might be worth while pricing up the rear floor supports also I would recomend changing these if they are not too exspensive, just to save time drilling out spot welds instead just hack the lot out with the angle grinder.

Icky

Reply to
icky

Very carefully hack it out - fuel lines and tank underneath might want you to be very careful.

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw