WOW! Anyone seen this?

Anyone looked at

recently? There's a brand new"build your own Land Rover" thingy on it!

Reply to
Llandrovers!

Twas Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:56:57 +0100 when Llandrovers! put finger to keyboard producing:

coo on my way

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mr.niceATsofthome.nethttp://community.webshots.com/user/mrnice106___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:56:57 +0100, Llandrovers! enlightened us thusly:

hope it works better than the old one. LR's site wasn't an especially good example last I looked, a year or so ago...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:56:57 +0100, Llandrovers! enlightened us thusly:

won't play ball here. dumps me back to the homepage.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

My ideal Rangie came out at £62,000 and my ideal Defender came at £26,000 so i need to save some more yet!!!

Reply to
jj

Funny that - my Defender was £26K and t'missus had the £62K V8 Range Rover - hmmmmm.

Given that I do not have £2.6K free at the moment for a new one I guess I will have to wait

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

They go at ebay for around 300 pounds.