WTB Disco TD5 East Anglia

Just in case someone is thinking of selling one, I'm after a TD5 Disco, ideally five seater since I don't need seven seats. Spec immaterial, although other half wants original radio ("I don't like fiddly little buttons") and cup holders (!) but not bothered about lack of other toys. Up to =A35.5K and I'm hoping for 2000 to 2002 and under 100,000 miles. Good history more important than mileage though. I'm in south Norfolk. Ta.

Reply to
Andrew