Help! Series One

I may need a (new) bypass oil filter as used on the Series One. Land Rover Part 216322.

Any one know of any sources, cross references etc.?

Slightly OT - 'tis to be used on an Austin K2.

Thanks.

Reply to
Dougal

Thought about Craddocks, Blanchard, Dunsfold ...

May well try your local contact.

Thanks D

Reply to
Dougal

What about Craddocks? Or try a mate of mine who may have some, 01613442869 daytime

Reply to
Oily

Dunsfold, yes they had a fair stock of those last time I was at Billing.

Reply to
Oily

I remember reading in LRO a few years back (when Peter Gallilee was rebuilding his S1) about a converter which lets you fit a modern spin-on filter. From memory they also disguised the filter, so it looked stock. I think the S1 club had them made.

AC.

Reply to
Andrew Cleland

I remember reading in LRO a few years back (when Peter Gallilee was rebuilding his S1) about a converter which lets you fit a modern spin-on filter. From memory they also disguised the filter, so it looked stock. I think the S1 club had them made.

Here you go -

AC.

Reply to
Andrew Cleland

Thanks, Andrew - already seen that one!

Reply to
Dougal

Have you tried that number I gave you in previous post?, he has ONE left in (NOS)

Reply to
Oily

Thanks, Martin.

It's a neighbour needing it and he's not sure that he's found one yet. I've warned him that this one may not be there if he delays much longer!

Reply to
Dougal