TD5 Disco

Evening all from drinking water less Cheltenham,

Just had word of a TD5 ES Disco that has come in as a part ex. Not sure of year yet but it's got 110,000 miles and has 5 seats not severn as stated (apparently, so i've been told). What sort of price would one expect these to go for and what do i need to look for. I know about the oil in the loom fault, how can i check if this has been done??. Should be viewing it Thursday morning.

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J

have a squint at

for the price and
for how to spot the oil ingress.

Derek RRC V SE - in progress Disco 200TDi 'Kato'

Reply to
Derek

All that water is getting to you. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

W e l l spotted!

;-)

I think it's probably all the beer and wine and spirits Dom is having to drink due to the shortage of water, Must be tough.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Sorry for the typo, was typed in a hurry as the power was rumoured to be going off!.

Beer and Spirits, you must be joking. All the local pubs are shut due to 'health and safety' reasons ie no water to flush bogs or wash glasses.

Bit more info on the Disco today. 'Tis a Y reg one with 101,000 miles on in metallic blue.

Dom

Reply to
Dom J

They're going on ebay for between 5K and 9K at that age, depending on condition. Pity, you could have had mine, but it's gone!

Reply to
Rich B

How much did you get matey?

Reply to