Government Launches Motorsport Prospectus

In article , Mother writes

Unbelievable.

What would really help is a bonfire of regulations and reduction of industry red tape and back-door taxation. Instead, we get yet more interference in the free market and more bureaucrats to go with it.

If I ran any sort of racing training school I'd be seriously annoyed.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

This is surely a spoof. If the Government was at all interested in promoting motorsport (as if!) instead of banning things that people enjoy, this is how they would do it - with a pile of initiatives, targets, and stuff like "Support a Motorsport Learning Grid of educational activities in schools, Further and Higher Education".

Godd joke, though, and a realistic-looking site.

Rich

Reply to
Richard Brookman

There's more:

Looks like they're going for the Chav* market...

(* See: http://www.f****it.info/chav.swf)

Reply to
Mother

Or

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Is that 'Blazing Squad's' latest release

Vam

Reply to
Vam