yee, and, moreover, haw.

Edward II is legal again!

also part-way through a new coat of more purpley purple. Not assisted by a smattering of rain just enough to put raindrops all over the one wing-top I'd painted. hopefully it'll polish up later once it's dried properly...

left to do: one side panel behind the doors, the bonnet and the roof. Thining about a lighter purple for the roof, by way of contrast. Also need new coat of black on the bumper and the rear x-member, and I was wondering about a different colour for the various parts that are normally galv, but can't decide on what - black would match the grille and bumper... I'll probably just do 'em purple as they are now, though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:54:55 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

excellent news!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs