Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Re: Re: 101 ambi bulkhead wiring
Yes, modifications to the chassis are one thing the DVLA don't like at all, for fairly obvious reasons. The best rule seems to be Don't Tell Em. Alex

discovery hood stickers
I've got a discovery with the "LAND ROVER" stickers on the hood which I'd like to remove. I'm wondering if anyone has found a good way to pull those off easily and can give me any advice. I'd also be...
7
7

Re: Info on ser 1 required
if you are in north wales there is a garage called LAS landrovers the man there is a series 1 enthusiast he might be able to help you they are in the phone book under Llandagai Auto Spares hope this...

Re: Positive to negative earth
Chris (floaty thing) Albania wrote in message news:HXNza.11570$ Promise kept.... It was easy peasy lemon squeezy! 1) Changed the battery terminals around (remarked them + and - accordingly.) 2) Then...
2
2

Wanted - Metal sun roof panel
Evening all Looking for a metal (ally or steel, doesn't matter) sunroof panel to replace the standard glass one in a 110 CSW I've seen one at a surplus dealer for a military Land Rover but didn't want...
2
2

Bits 'n Bobs - Prices ?
Looking for a few upgrades to my 90. Second hand parts how much should I be paying ? Roof - Sun roof & safari windows Wings (outer skins) x 2 Doors (new) Left & Right Cheers Damian

Derry Argue, I thought I recognised that name!
Sligthly off topic, but as most of the people who post here are into the great outdoors, look out for Derry's articles on gundogs and falconry in field sports magazines. It's amazing who you get to...
2
2

Re: RR springs!
Yes, there is no tippiness I'd agree but as for articulation I am unimpressed. They seem very harsh and not to move freely - could this be down to the pro comp shocks I wonder. Perhaps I'm being...
3
3

Re: P38a Diesel
This partly answers my question: I'd rather hear it from somebody who has tried it. D
2
2

Vibrations in Discovery
Has anybody got any ideas. I have a series 1 TDi discovery which intermittently develops a vibration over 100 km per hour through the steering wheel I have replaced wheels and tyres, shock absorbers,...
7
7

'Ere, we don't get many pf those round 'ere!
Yesterday I ventured South of the M42 to pick my wife up from Wimbledon, only to discover that they have this strange stuff called traffic and an apparent shortage of Land Rovers. Down in the...
25
25

environmentally friendly rovers.
hi all. i am only 17 and have never actually driven a landrover (this will hopefullly change next week) but am already in love with them. their style, practicality, charisma and so on and so forth. i...
5
5

Workshop Manual for Freelander
Hi all, I have just found this group and it seems pretty informative. I have a '98 1.8 petrol Freelander and am trying to find if someone in Australia has a copy of the workshop CD that I would be...
1
1

Flasher Can
My turn indicator on the dash has an intermittent fault - no different to that :-). I have traced the fault back to (I think) the flasher can. As a new "can" is $A142.50 and I'm not _certain_ that...
12
12

Re: Discovery
Neither do we. Bruce says I forgot to mention the Bultaco Serpa T that is in bits in a box at the back of the workshop. This bike does have a name as he's written "Sammy Miller" on the box.
2
2