Derry Argue, I thought I recognised that name!

Sligthly off topic, but as most of the people who post here are into the great outdoors, look out for Derry's articles on gundogs and falconry in field sports magazines. It's amazing who you get to talk to on this list! Try typing in the name on the web, you'll be amazed how many hits you'll come up with.

I gave up trying to teach dogs to shoot years ago, but I've just come back from fly fishing and found the easiest way to catch flies is to spray yourself with insect repellent. Land rovers and field sports have a long association, let's keep it that way. Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

"John Stokes" wrote in news:bdkcbt$4eg$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk:

Nah, you've got the wrong one. It's a common enough name after all. The one you are thinking of emmigrated to the Far East and is now running a house of ill repute.

Derry

Reply to
Derry Argue

On or around Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:32:26 +0100, "John Stokes" enlightened us thusly:

Are you of the shed? an' if not, I reckon you'd fit right in...

Reply to
Austin Shackles