Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Splitting DII body from chassis
Hi Guys. My recently acquired 2001 TD5 auto Discovery has quite bad corrosion on the chassis. I have been thinking of lifting the body off to get unrestricted access to deal with the corrosion before...
2
2

Re: Trying to find two landrovers
Hi Paul I currently own NNJ 673F Please email me at She is also for sale Simon
1
1

110 going on ebay
Decided to put the 110 on ebay unless sold first. It's a 1990 Station Wagon that was originally delivered to Zimbabwe, (UN I think) but returned to the UK in 2006 when it was fitted with a 200TDI by...

New Range Rover tech details
-- Regards Bob Hobden 1986 90 Utility 2.5 petrol Land Rover has revealed full technical details of the new Range Rover, including its engine line-up

So I bought the Disco. Now, has anyone got a.......
I crawled under and around, and drove the Disco 2 yesterday. Very nice vehicle, everything in good nick. The three amigos (TC, ABS and Hill Descent) lights are on, but a good clean of the sensors...
1
1

New Range Rover
According to baby seat fitting instructions I found on the Land Rover website, it seems that the new Range Rover has two forward facing seats in the load bed, like the Discovery.
2
2

Modified vehicles
Came across this link on uk.diy the face of it, may have serious implications for landie owners. The webpage contains a link to the actual EU proposal
12
12

2002 Disco 4.0l V8 - any common problems?
I've been offered a rather nice 4.0l Disco for a good price. I've driven it before, and I'm taking it for a more thorough test at the weekend. I've only had 110s and Series 2 109s before, so what...
10
10

Landrover insurance
Anybody know of a reasonable insurance company for a Landrover? No further details as I have not bought it yet. Robbie
8
8

Insurance problems for side facing seat Defenders
Just read this and thought some here might be interested. have enough problems with my 2.5 petrol which according to most insurers does not exist. -- Regards Bob Hobden 1986 90 Utility 2.5 petrol
7
7

Recommended Supplier for S2A Parts to South Africa
I am in the process of getting my 1966 S2A, 88', Canvas Top (Ex SADF) back on the road. There are many bits & pieces which could do with replacing. Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier of good...

Bit quiet....
on here.... DJB.
17
17

Speedo cable for RRC 3.9V8 PRC7949 - is it available?
Having learnt that speedos are now tested as part of the MOT test and being a bit bored with my lashed up TomTom solution I've finally bothered to track down the cause of the dead speedo on my 1990...
3
3

OT Text Enhance adverts
Seeing as we haven't had much Landrover stuff to talk about recently and I know there are lots of very internet knowledgeable chaps on here that will put my hat on straight if I'm being stupid ..... I...
3
3

DII Front Sun Roof Drainage
It's wet out and it's also rather wet inside. Trickle of water from the lowest front corner of the large plastic map pocket thingy on cornering. I'm wondering if the drain pipes are blocked, I've...