05 RX330 Remote question

My garage is under my family room. Occasionally, I'll come down to the car in the morning and my rear hatch is open. I keep my keys/remote in my pocket and I figure I must bump the hatch button.

Today I came down and all of the windows and the sunroof were open.

Is there a key sequence on the remote that triggers this event, and if so, what is it?

Thx

Reply to
JL

I think that holding down the door unlock button continuously will open all of the windows and sunroof.

Reply to
Ray O