2001 Lexus GS430 vs 2003 InfinitiG35 coupe

I wonder if someone can provide input about these two cars. The GS 430 style is a little old fashioned than the G35. The Infiniti coupe certainly has very appealing new style and look. I only tried to drive the GS430, not the G35 coupe. The GS430 is very quick. The dealer told me that it cannot be driven in winter without winter tires. What about Infiniti G35. They are both rear-drive cars. Used car prices are similar for both (which perhaps indicates that Lexus is more expensive, as it is a 2001). Thanks for info

Reply to
aniramca

um, you can buy aftermarket seats. No need to take a hit.

Are there THAT many people with more money than brains?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1122823027.156271.275140 @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

These 2 cars are vastly different, to the point you should really drive them both. For starters you can get a G35 with a stick and sports suspension.

The Lexus will have a very high quality interior if it's anything like the

2004 GS I was in. The G35's interior looks decent in black, in the lighter colors not so great IMHO. I think the build quality of the GS will probably be better as that was the first year of the G35. You'll want snow tires for the G35 as well.
Reply to
Dave Stone

Actually, with air bags built into some seats and liability concerns, it's getting to be an issue whether you can replace a seat.

Reply to
GRL