2005 ES330

Does the 2005 ES330 have the hesitation problem as well? Just curious if those that have received a 2005 as a replacement of their 2003-04 have had the same problem?

Thanks

Reply to
Marc Chumney

From my understanding they ride a lot better. Some notice a little hesitation, but nothing like the 04/03. Check out the msn auto reviews (driver reviews) as well as edmunds.com .

Reply to
Dan J.S.

The loaner 2005 ES330 w/6K on the odometer that I drove did not. That being said, all the previous ES300/ES330s with 5 speed all did.

Reply to
mbuster

The 2005 ES330 still has the hesitation problem, but it also has more power than the 2002-2003 ES300, which helps mask the problem a little bit. In my opinion, Lexus has no intention on admitting the hesitation problem or providing any real fix for it.

Reply to
Steve Larson