Nav Version - 2005 RX330

I was just wondering if I had the most up to date navigation dvd in my RX330. I am finding that there are a few common missing streets here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada...

Data Ver. 04.2

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

JG

Cannot the dealer help?

Reply to
MrGrumpy

I have the 05 Sienna and I also have the 4.2 release.. but the new one is

4.3
Reply to
Dan J.S.

I just bought an 05 RX 330 and my NAV is Ver.04.2 also. This may be the latest one although I don't know that for sure.

SG

Reply to
slosaul