2006 LS430 -What's new?

I bought a new 2004 LS430 a year ago just when the 05's came out. There was no change in the 05 that time. Is the any changes to the new 06 that's out now?

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
jsd

NO CHANGES AT ALL.

Reply to
Nhey

Yes. It lost power.

Reply to
Viperkiller

I doubt that. The measuring and reporting method changed, so many vehicles show a lower HP number, but the actual power is the same as last year.

Reply to
jay

The price went up.

Reply to
Robert

Reply to
New Owner

I wasn't aware of a new measuring and reporting method. Will you please elaborate?

Reply to
Lava