Any Info on 2005 LS430's

Does anyone have any info on the changes due for the 2005 LS430?

I know any changes would be minor or performance related, but any information would be great. I'm trying to decide whether to buy now or wait for the '05's.

Thanks

Reply to
jsd

Buy now or wait... the annual Fall car buying question.

I don't know what the feature differences are, but if you buy now, you might save a -little- but probably not a lot. This isn't a Chevy we're talking about. If you buy now, you will be paying "new" price for last year's model. That would bother me, LS430s depreciate 18% avg the first yr. so can you save 18% by buying now? Probably not. 18% of $70 large (fully loaded) is $12,600. If you buy now, you will miss out on next year's goodies. If you buy now, your NAV system database will be last years'. Buy now and your title will say 2004. How badly do you want a "new" Lexus vs how willing are you to spend all that money only to come away from the deal with a year-old car? What is the time value of money?

Pers>Does anyone have any info on the changes due for the 2005 LS430?

Reply to
New Owner

I have an '03 LS430 with the Lexus Link.

I've heard from Lexus that they're replacing the current analog system with a digital system, but it won't be available for a year or so.

Until then, they've stopped offering the Lexus Link system on any model.

I also understand that support for the analog system will continue "for an undetermined period of time".

HBH

Reply to
Helmar Herman