Bluetooth Phone Compatability?

Hi Group,

Just bought a LS430. Now am shopping for a Bluetooth phone to go with it. I have always had Motorola flip-phones and like that design. I was on ATT but now, looks like they have changed to Singular. Which of the Motorola phones are compatible? The V-551 is what Singular has but I thought I read somewhere that it had a hard time downloading the phonebook.

I tried Lexus site and ended up at

. Theyrecommended the Motorola V 505 but I can't seem to find it from Singular.Does anyone have any experience with the V-551 unit? I am in Los Angelesarea.

TIA,

Paul

Reply to
Oyster