Cigarette Lighter

I've a 2004 ES330. Can anyone give me a website where I can buy a replacement cigarette lighter for my car? It's one of those that fit into the ash tray, so the lighter must be short. The local car parts stores don't seem to ever have them. The Lexus dealership wants $30.00 for the thing. I don't mind paying double to get something thru the dealer, but this is SIX times the normal price of a replacement lighter.

It's the principle of the thing.

Thanx.

Reply to
Bill

Ask the parts shop for a replacement for a 2004 Camry. You could also try the Toyota dealer.

The high end Camry and ES 330 are essentially the same car. Yesterday I purchased a cabin air filter. NAPA did not have the part number for a 330 but did for the Camry. Fits perfectly.

Reply to
Howard