CT200h looks hideous

Does anyone think it's a beauty?
ChegLatte (Today 09:28 AM) So instead of buying a 230hp 1 series, they expect me to buy a 30 or
so grand car that has 147 hp with corolla underpinnings, Nice work Lexus.
http://wot.motortrend.com/6567764/we-hear/report-littlest-lexus-premium-hatch-to-wear-ct-200h-badge/index.html

Actually, no one expects you to buy anything. My guess is you won't be trading in that 12 year old Kia Sephia anytime soon.
Prove me wrong, john. Tell us what you drive, if you even own a car.

http://www.lexus.com/fcv/lf_c.html
More concepts....
http://www.lexus.com/fcv /