FS- Lexus/NAKAMICHI stereo gear

- four channel, plus one sub channel Nakamichi power amp, directly from my LX-470 (2000)- Guaranteed to work perfectly- save hundreds off dealer replacement core cost ($125.00 or best offer)

- Nakamichi head unit (cassette/six disc changer/ am/fm)- unit has err 3 (jammed changer)other functions fine- I have references to a company that will fix this unit with a year warranty for $275.00. My price for the unit- $115.00 or best offer.

Email interest to Turnerre AT Earthlink D.O.T. Nettttt

Thanks!

Robert

Reply to
rt