5th Gear - Lexus ISF

I wouldn't say no to that sitting on my drive.

Reply to
James

Apart from the flappy paddle with a mind of its own. Why isn't some sort of DSG alike box fitted ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Oh, it's an IS that's been driven through Ripspeed.

Reply to
SteveH

Don't some 'DSG' boxes simply change up if you reach the limit in that gear? And refuse to change down above that?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

AFAIK all of the VW DSG boxes will lock out downshifts if it would damage the engine.

Reply to
Depresion

With a V8 and over 400 brake...

Reply to
Abo

And 8 gears :-o!

Tiff was loving it wasn't he hehe!

Reply to
Iridium

Yes, but it still looks like a chavved up IS.

Reply to
SteveH