GS 300 driveability

I have an 03 GS 300 which I bought new. It has always had a flat spot in the acceleration that happens about 2 or 3 seconds after accelerating from a dead stop. Note that this is not a transmission issue, as the trans has not even shifted out of first when this happens. For you old guys out there like me, it feels like what would happen when you had a bad accelerator pump on a car with a carb. Could this be related to the electronic throttle? Also, it does not do it when the car is cold, but only after the car is warmed up, which makes me think maybe it has something to do with the engine computer leaning out the mixture too much after the engine warms up.

Anyone else have this problem and if so, what was the fix?

SF

Reply to
sf/gf