How to change the tail light bud on a RX300?

I need a new tail light bud for my 2001 rx300,do I have to take the whole light housing off?I loosen that two black screws but the housing still very tight to be taking off.

Reply to
K Man

Once you have removed the two screws that are covered by cover plates the whole light unit is then still held on by two lugs which fit into rubber grommetts. It needs a bit of a tug to prise it off or alternatively lever it with a screwdriver (but watch the paint work).

Reply to
Clive West

Ok,I found out it was the buld on quter panle not the one on hatch,how to do this one? Toyota engineers just stupid never seem a car without a small panle to access buds.

Reply to
K Man