I need tire suggestions, Lexus GS 300?

I would appreciate some tire suggestions regarding replacement tires for our GS

300 with 60 K total miles at present. The size needed is 215-60 16". It is lightly driven with approximately 90% hi way miles in the Michigan area and south. The criteria would be traction 35%, Michigan snow you know; handling 30%; wear 25%; ride& noise 10%. The car is driven aggressively, but seldom over 90 mph and then in short spurts. Thank you for any suggestions. ***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy.

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG

300 with 60 K total

approximately 90% hi

Michigan snow you

aggressively, but seldom over 90

You should try the Bridgestone Turanza LS-H or LS-V's. Look at

for user reviews or at the latest Consumer Reports latest Car Review issue.

I have a GS430 myself so my tire size is different than yours. I use Toyo Proxes T1-S. They're wonderful tires and unfortunately not available in your size.

Reply to
Viperkiller

also try a search at clublexus.com

GS 300 with 60 K total

approximately 90% hi

Michigan snow you

aggressively, but seldom over 90

Reply to
Beezer

GS 300 with 60 K total

approximately 90% hi

Michigan snow you

aggressively, but seldom over 90

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

A true believer in compassionate liberal anarchy.

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG

with high performance

That's exactly what the Bridgestone tires are.

Reply to
Viperkiller

had it with high performance

Reply to
Randy Kalal

I've always had great luck with Dunlop and now have Pirelli P Zero Neros on my IS Sportcross. Every bit as good as the Bridgestones that came on the car, better traction dry and MUCH better traction wet, over double the tread life, quieter and about 40% less $$$.

Reply to
Cary Scheck

Thank you for your response, Being from Arizona I doubt you would have any info on their performance in the wet and snow. Thanks again I will look into them.