Keys and remotes

We can make keys and remotes for your Lexus with a much better deal then you can get with the dealer. Let us know if we can help. My son and I are just Automotive Security Professionals in the San Antonio, TX. area. We service two Lexus dealerships. One in San Antonio and one in Austin. Need help or have a question give us a call

800-906-7728. Jim Hetchler
snipped-for-privacy@keypro.info 210-225-5397
Reply to
carlocksmith

Jim How much for the remote key for a 1995 Lexus SC300?

I was going to use

Keith

Reply to
limosales