Lexus of Kendall service sucks!

I would like to post a complaint. Last week, I drove all the way to Kendall to buy a $10 container of paint. I was sent to pay for it, and by the time I paid, the person in the parts department who sent me to pay- had locked the paint inside. In order to fix the situation, he promised that he would mail the paint the next day. One week later, I still do not have the paint. Today, I called to inquire why I had not recieved it, after being transferred between departments 5 times- I was told- "we do not mail paint, you will have to drive all the way back out here to pick it up". I am appalled at how rude the employees are. This is not the first time that service has been less that excellent lately. If Lexus claims to have great service then they should live up to their own standards. There are a series of complaints on the car sites about Lexus of Kendall. Management should really do something. This is a waste of my time for $10 container of paint!

Reply to
ssetzle

To those who post about service at various service centers around the US: would you PLEASE list the state? It would be nice to know in case someone's ever driving through and needs service or knows which service centers to avoid.

Reply to
Mike Piacente

You may want to directly contact Lexus. BTW, which Lexus of Kendall are you talking about?

Reply to
FKS

Last week, I drove all the way to Kendall

Reply to
ssetzle via CarKB.com

The complaint was for Lexus of Kendall Florida. Sorry about any confusion.

Reply to
ssetzle via CarKB.com

Paint is a hazardous material and even if it's possible, shipping it would probably be a lot of trouble. Perhaps the person who told you they'd ship it was new/unaware of this.

Reply to
greg