LS430 - IPOD FM Transmiter?

Does anyone know if the windshield in my LS430 interferes with my FM transmiter on my IPOD? It sends a signal to the antenna so that I may hear my tune sthrough the radio.

Reply to
Maby

Chip Palmer

I also have tried the Griffin iTrip. Not impressed. If you can get a wired cassette type adapter, you are going to be much more satisfied with the sound quality.

Doug

Reply to
-

Apparently, the dealer-installed XM satellite radio connects into the Mark Levinson Audio system somehow (so says the customer service folks at Lexus). I'll bet that there is a line input into the Levinson that would probably accept output from an Ipod.

Might be worth checking into.

Reply to
mvarchon