mark levinson

i have an rx330 with mark levinson audio. does anybody know if the audio has an external input? how do i locate it?

thanks in advance.

Reply to
crow

You mean an auxiliary input? it does not. It has proprietary inputs for the cd changer and things as such, and there are adapters that can make those into auxiliary inputs.

Reply to
Dan J.S.

What kind of "adapters" are there for the Mark Levinson audio on the RX

330? I want to connect an iPod (with a hard wire, I already know about the TuneCast II FM transmitter).
Reply to
GG

Things like the PIE adapter. Or this

Dan J.S.

I followed your link and neither Blitz nor PIE seem to have an adapter for the 2005 RX. Toyota changed the pin count on the connector in late

2004, leaving most after-market adapter providers with equipment that no longer works in the current model RX 330.
Reply to
GG

Try logjam. I have this in my LS 400

LeFunk=1998 LS 400

1999 E320 4-Matic

GG wrote:

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

Thanks, Logjam has interesting stuff. I am trying to confirm that their product works in a *2005* Lexus--Toyota changed the plug pins, I heard, in 2004.

Reply to
GG

This just in from Logjam Tech Support: they do not have a product that works with the Lexus 2005 RX 330. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
GG

Ok go to siennaclub.org -- the new 2005 siennas have the same radio nav as the 05 rx... There, people have done many things including ipods, aux inputs, and other radio related things... easy to find... (the Sienna is based on the RX330)

Reply to
Dan J.S.

This works with the NAV and the 05RX... because it works in Siennas with the DVD NAV...

Reply to
Dan J.S.