Re: RX 330 rotors warped

I have an RX 300 and I've had to have the rotors resurfaced a couple of times and the brake pads replaced. It seems that the brakes are a
trouble spot on Toyotas. My 94 Corolla also needed the brake rotors resurfaced and the brake pads replaced frequently. Yes, it is an expense, but I'd rather have to replace the pads and/or resurface the rotors than to rebuild the engine or transmission!
On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:33:26 GMT, "Larry and a Cat named Dub"