Re: Tires for 2000 RX300

My 2003 came with Bridgestone Dueler H/T's I believe. They perform better, overall that my friend's 2000 RX which has Goodyear tires. The RX tracks straight w/o need for minor steering corrections; the tires are quiet. During last year's snowstorms in the NE, I never got stuck, but they don't seem to have as much snow traction as the Goodyear's. The traction and stability control on the 2003 helped with that though. If I were looking to replace my tires now, I'd get the Duelers again.

As for larger/wider tires, check with Lexus. Tracti>Original tires are getting worn down and am looking for new ones. Any

experience with the Michelin Cross Terrain, Bridgestone Dueler or >similar quality tires? >Also any opinions on putting wider tires on the RX300? > >TIQ!
Reply to
Bob Grabowski

You can find testing info and survey results at

Goodyears are not particular good -- we had a problem with traction inthe wet.

Reply to
Tom Waugh