Recommended fuel for ES330 and RX330

Hi, Group!

I have a question...

What is the recommended fuel grade for the new ES330 and RX330?? I have seen Consumer Reports recently tested the new RX330 with regular fuel. Does the new 3.3 liter engine now uses just regular fuel??

Thank you in advance.

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Colley

The RX uses regular (87 octane).

Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida

use diesel, you get better mileage...

Reply to
Brett

87 octane, however your manual says higher octane will provide improved performance. I've tried regular, super, and high test. Can't tell the difference.
Reply to
Darrell