Parts Prices for Microcat

Have recently got a copy of Microcat for Land Rover. I used to have a copy that included prices, but I lost it and had to get a new one. Unfortunately this one does not behave any prices. My question to the group is, Does any body know were I can download a file with the prices to add on to this program??

Thanks in advance. Mick

Reply to
Mick

Check you have the latest version >-Help >--About If it is the latest version make sure you have the tax tables filled in, or set the pricing to exclude VAT. If its not the latest version I don't think there's much you can do as its not a downloadable pricelist its built into the data. HTH (and makes sense)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dickinson

The prices would be out of date after a month anyway. LR's prices go up and down more often than a tarts knickers!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd