RX 330

I owned and RX 300 for four years, now own a GX 470, and soon will be selling the GX as it is loaded with problems. I drove a RX330 today as a possible replacement for the GX. The interior was nice, but that was it. Am I missing something?

Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida

That was it? Do you mean you didn't like any other part of it? I've checked out and test driven a few vehicles in the same category and so far the RX 330 seems like the one--caveat is that I need to check out the Honda Pilot and the Cadillac SRX. Infiniti FX45 has more zoom, but outside of that, maybe that range of vehicle isn't quite what you're looking for...especially since you've owned the RX 300.

Reply to
Niles Standish

What kind of problems are you having with your GX? Moving from a GX to a RX is moving down the Lexus hierarchy (see my message "Lexus hierarchy" on 7/17/2003). People always try to climb _UP_ any hierarchy.

Let us know if the Lexus Dealer treats you any different now that you have owned both a GX and a RX.

Reply to
Iona Camry