RX 330

We are looking at an RX 330. Has anyone purchased one and what do you like and dislike?

Thanks

Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida

I bought an RX 330 about one month ago. I love it!

I considered the BMW and Acura., but like the Lexus interior and the JD Powers results. The BMW was more money and Acura was about the same.

I have the Navigation system, Levinson stereo, DVD/TV combo. I went for FWD as this baby will never be "off road" and I live in Florida. Not much snow or ice to worry about.

This car is such a toy! It rains and the windshield wipers come on. You back up and you get a rear view on the screen. The navigator talks to me. It is just a heck of a lot of fun.

I had a Merc before the Lexus. An E320. The mileage is about the same (about 23 MPG). I'm happy.

Reply to
sme

Have had my RX330 AWD w/Nav & Premium Plus since the end of April. It is the finest car I have ever owned, and I have had Mercedes, BMW, Acura, Cadillac and Volvo to name just a few.

The Lexus experience (this is my first) is truly outstanding. My only regret is that I didn't wait longer to get the car. I paid full list, no discount (the car was ordered prior to initial sale day).

Reply to
Steve Malcom

Reply to
Stephen Keown

Hopefully, your 2WD will have decent traction in the wet. Our RX300 did not -- would spin the wheels easily on take-off.

Reply to
Tom Waugh

The best we got with our 2WD RX300 was 22 on the road at 75 mph. Around

Reply to
Tom Waugh